What is it?
It is a school supply drive for all Columbia County School Districts. Donations are solicited at area retailers and then distributed via local distribution sites to students. Local businesses are also encouraged to participate by having in-house school supply drives and being collection points for people who cannot make it to the weekend events.
When is it?
August 6th through the 16th, 2021
We are still in the planning stage!
How can you help?
You can help in many easy ways!
- Volunteer to help with organizing the event!
- Help with delivery of donation boxes and pick up of workplace donations.
- Volunteer to collect donations at the bus stops on the weekends!
- Coordinate your business’s Stuff the Bus school supply drive and/or consider being a collection point for the public!
- Help us get the word out!
For more information and to volunteer, please contact…
United Way of Columbia County
Cell (360) 430-6778