"To increase the organized capacity for people to care for one another."
United Way of Columbia County, Oregon, was established in 1964 to carry out just one fundraising drive to fund locally necessary social services. From these humble beginnings, our local United Way has expanded the ability to help fund more than 30 individual local programs. That's programs designed to meet the needs of local Columbia County residents and families.
We can't do it without your help. Even one small gift, made simple by using payroll deduction, or by donating through our PayPal account, gives all year long to help meet community needs!
It is never to early or to late to make a donation to your local United Way!
Donations & Pledge Forms
Community Service Flyers
- Impacted by Suicide? Free Local Training (print & share with others)
- United Way of Columbia County Health Impact Report
- Community Partners Information
- United Way Community Partners
- Testimonials - How United Way Helps
- Fred Meyer re-enrollment Community Rewards program